To provide efficient and quality services to the international community within and beyond the University.
To be a referred center in managing international affairs, promoting global partnerships and facilitating international education.
- To promote UMK quality academic programs internationally
- To manage the recruitment, admission and welfare of international students effectively
- To facilitate mobility and outreach programs for students and staffs
- To promote and strengthen global partnerships
- To coordinate international cooperation and facilitate exchanges
- To ensure at least 70% of the targeted number of the international students in UMK is achieved
- To ensure 80% students pass is renewed within 7 working days from the passport submission date
- To ensure 80% student’s dependent pass is renewed from the passport submission date