Undergraduate Application Procedure
1. Applicants should complete the application form (UMKA11/Rev.2) – CLICK HERE
2. In order to join Semester September intake, please make sure that the application is submitted on or before 30th June every year.
3. A processing fee of MYR 80.00 is imposed on every submission, payable to:
- Account Holder Name : UNIVERSITI MALAYSIA KELANTAN,
Account number : 553038019271
Bank’s Full Name : Malayan Banking Berhad (Maybank)
Swift Code : MBBEMYKL
Bank address : 5493 D & E, Jalan Sultan Yahya Petra, 15200 Kota Bharu, Kelantan, Malaysia
4. The completed application form must be PROPERLY SCANNED and EMAILED to firstname.lastname@example.org together with a copy of the following documents:
- Original certificates, transcripts, score sheets or school reports from secondary or college or university attended;
- Translated copies of academic certificates (if in other than English or Malay Language);
- Health Declaration Form – CLICK HERE ;
- Bank statement / sponsorship letter
- A copy of a passport [all pages in A4 size paper];
- A copy of passport size photograph (45mm high x 35mm wide) white colour background; please refer to Education Malaysia Global Services for Passport Photo Guidelines https://visa.educationmalaysia.gov.my/guidelines/passport-photo-guidelines.html
- All enclosed academic records and other supporting documents must be certified true copies.
Postgraduate Application Procedure
Application can be made online OR through the following prescribed forms:
For RESEARCH MODE, you may apply online here Apply Now!
For COURSEWORK MODE, fill out the form: Apply Now!
A complete application should consist of:
- A complete, signed application form;
- Certified copy of Identification Card / International Passport;
- Certified copy of degree certificate;
- Certified copy of transcript;
- A report of project proposal (for Research structure only);
- Report of an academic referee (for Research structure only);
- Health Declaration Form – CLICK HERE;
- Documentary evidence of the applicant’s ability to cover all related expenses during programme period such as bank guarantee or sponsorship letter for an amount of MYR30,000 (Master) or MYR48,000 (PhD) – international applicant only;
- Non-refundable application fee of RM50 (local application) or USD20 (international application) which should be in a bank draft/postal order/money order/telegraph transfer form, payable to BENDAHARI UNIVERSITI MALAYSIA KELANTAN;
- Evidence of English proficiency (if any);
- Other relevant documents (if any).